This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Christmas Pastries...

Hi everyone Mina here with an oops...I forgot to post this stunning little Whiff of Joy beauty I think my heads away with the Christmas elf's somewhere...isn't she just a perfect little girl image and not just for Christmas either, I think she would work all year long...shes called Christmas Pastries and she comes along with two sentiments too...I coloured her with distress inks and teamed her up with these amazing papers from the Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas 6x6 paper pad, I love this pad, so christmassy but gorgeous bright yummy colours too...all the details are on my blog as always, enjoy the rest of your day and wherever you are I hope its warmer than here...bbbbbbrrrrrrrr its cold
Mina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment