This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 6 November 2011

Tilda Cross Stitch Heart

Good morning everyone, it’s Michele here and I hope that you’re having a lovely relaxing Sunday.
Today I’d like to show you a card that I’ve made using the one of the new gorgeous stamps from the NEW Sweet Christmas range that is available right here at Bunny Zoe Crafts.

DSCF1241
For my card I’ve used the gorgeous Tilda Cross Stitch Heart which is available right here at Bunny Zoe Crafts.

The DP is Magnolia Sweet Flurry red and is available also from Bunny Zoe Crafts.

On my card I’ve also used burgundy organza wired ribbon and a silver snowflake charm.

For more details about my card, please go to my blog.

name badge

2 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely adorable!
    Outi xxx
    http://pappersgalen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Michele, that tilda is so cute, I love all your details tfs, have a great day.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete