This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 10 February 2012

two today...

Good morning everyone I hope your all staying warm today, its so cold but no snow here...yet...I have two cards to show you today...my first is using the last two gorgeous owls from the Greeting Farm Hoo loves you stamp set (the sentiment is from the same set too), no colouring on this one though instead I paperpieced the owls using some of the stunning K and Company Julianne 6x6 paper pad, I love love love the stunning papers in this pad and did you know you dont have to buy the whole pad, Nikki does a Try Me version of it too...my second card is using this fabulous Kraftin Kimmie Tori stamp, isnt she gorgeous...I coloured her with distress inks and paper pieced her top with some of the lush papers I used for the card, they are Magnolia Cloudy Pink Hearts 6x6 and Magnolia Cloudy Purple Hearts 6x6, I finished with one of the stunning Blossoms-resin flowers Fuschia pack...I hope you like my cards for today, if you would like more details pop on over to my blog for a visit...I have new Bunny Zoe's Crafts candy going on my blog on Sunday so pop on over then too..I hope you have a wonderfully warm day today
Mina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment