This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Dad you're the best

Hi everyone, hope you're doing fine and enjoy the wonderful weather I hope you have at your place as well. 

Today I want to show you a card I made with this sweet image by S.W.A.L.K.called 'Best Dad'. This lovely image is even on Sale right now with 25 % off!! It is perfect for father's day or dad's birthday, or just to say your dad that he's the best. The sentiment is included in this stamp set as well.

I coloured the image with Distress Inks. The background papers are from the beautiful 6x6 Kaisercraft pad 'Charlotte's Dream'

Look at those cute wrench charms. Aren't they perfect for a male card? I just love them! As a border I used lemon Raffia Lace. And I added a green button as additional embellishing. 

Thank you so much for looking! Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!!! I love the wrenches and your color choices. That image is just too precious :)

    ReplyDelete