This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Madeline...

Hi everyone, wow its already the 1st May can you believe, how fast is this year flying by...I hope you all had a brilliantly sunny day and managed a bit of crafting too...I have popped on to show you the stunning Stampavie Sarah Kay-Madeline stamp, isn't she so beautifully vintage, I kept her soft and faded looking by colouring her with a limited palette of distress inks and teaming her up with these stunning Prima 6x6 Almanac paper pad, beautiful papers and fantastic tags and things to cute out...all the details of this and others are on my blog as always...enjoy the rest of your night everyone
Mina xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning ! what a beautiful stamp and perfectly coloured to cordinate with the wonderful papers !
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the spelling of this name! Same as my little girls!

    ReplyDelete