This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Make A Wish

Good morning everyone and hope that you’re keeping well. This is Michele here today I’d like to share with you a card that I’ve made using the gorgeous Make a Wish stamp from Humphreys Corner which is available from Bunny Zoe Crafts.

DSCF1606

The DP is Teresa Collins – Sweet Afternoon and I’ve inked the edges using Brushed Corduroy.

The white lace is Marianne Designs - White Vintage Lace from Bunny Zoe Crafts and the white resin flower which I glued onto a handmade flower is also available from Bunny Zoe Crafts.

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

signature

2 comments:

  1. OMG ... this is totally cuuute ... wonderful colours and design ... I love it :0)))

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele this is gorgeous! I love how you have coloured her and those flowers are so pretty!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete