This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 20 September 2012

Witch & Kitty on Broom

Hello everyone, today I want to show you another creation I made with one of the new Whiff of Joy Halloween release. All those new images are drawn by the Simply Maya artist Gina Elerion. The one I show you today is 'Witch & Kitty on Broom'. It is one of my favourite image from the new collection. Isn't this little witch just the sweetest with her Kitty? I just love it. I coloured the image with Copics and the background papers I used is from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Halloween. I also used the Leaf Die from Whiff of Joy as well on my card.



Here's a close up from the image...


Hope you enjoyed your visit here. Thank you so much for looking and I hope you feel inspired to create your own Halloween projects now.

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment