This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 28 February 2013

Magnolia Tvi Tvi Tvi Tilda!

Hello everyone,
Silvie here. Today, I'm sharing a Magnolia card featuring Tvi Tvi Tvi Tilda. Isn't she fun? I love the little kitty in front of her leg :) The two tags peeking from behind the Spellbinder oval die cut are Magnolia DooHickeys - Vintage Tags. I have also added some Pearl Flatback pearls, Pink Buttons and Stardust stickles on flowers and Tilda's clothes. Inside I have also stamped Magnolia Postacard stamp.
For more details, please visit my blog
Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs,
Silvie

3 comments:

  1. Woooooooooow!!! This card is very beautiful!!!
    Hugs, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely colours , stamp and embellishments,
    love the inside too.
    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh just beautiful embellishment ever! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete