This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 28 April 2013

Gone Fishing!



Hello Everyone, Alberto here!

i'm sorry i am a little late with this post but i hope you will like it anyway!
today i'm here to show you my latest card!



i have used this sweet stamp from Sarah Kay called "gone fishing" and it was the first time i have used one of this brand stamp!
they are absolutely amazing to use and the are perfect for "sweet" style cards..

I have colored the image with pencils and i have stamped around some stamps from magnolia: "chicken wire" and "postcard
the sentiment is in a stamp of La la land from the latest collection and i absolutely love this!!!
some flowers are from kaiserkraft and some other are from magnolia!!


i hope you will like my card and if you want to read more about me just pop over my blog!


hugs

1 comment: