This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 11 May 2013

C.C. Design - Lili of the Valley

Good evening everyone!
 
I have a card with a lovely  C.C. Design girl to share with you all today, this stamp is called "Lili of the Valley", but have a look here, you can find the brand new C.C. Design release!
I colured her with Copics.
 
 
The paper I've used is called Rose Romance and it's from Magnolia; I added a pair of lovely Magnolia DooHickeys: So Wrapped Lovely and Heart Swirl
 

I've also used some Light Pink Raffia Lace and a lovely Butterfly Charm.
 

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. She is sooooo beautiful! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's absolutely gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable. Love the image, colouring, beautiful layout.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete