This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 4 May 2013

Sweetest Flower Fairies

Morning Crafters,

Oh I have such a real cutie image or should I say images for you today, these are the flower fairies by Whimsy Stamps, aren't they sooooooo gorgeous.  I have used the Prima Fairy Rhymes 6x6 paper pad and combined with some Magnolia Hydrangea paper, love the result.



The wooden corners are wooden embellishments by Kaisercraft and I have added some shabby white frantage and a flat backed pearl.

The two tone paper blooms are beautiful and are also available right here at BunnyZoe. 


The Stamp set comes complete with sentiments and I have used the "For You" on the Magnolia Doohickey Wrapped So Lovely tag.


Also always more pics can be found on my blog HERE.

Have a good weekend.
Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment: