This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Alva Feeling

Morning Everyone,

This is my first post of the year for BunnyZoe, so I'd like to wish you all a Happy  & Healthy New Year.

I have used one of the new Bildmalarna images called Alva Feeling but all the new release images are just gorgeous.  I have coloured her with copics and pencils and layered her onto the January release Marianne Design Craftable Die - Tiny's Country Garden.  The paper pad is Kaisercraft 6.5" called In the Attic.  I used the Magnolia Doohickey Wrapped So Lovely to create a tag and tied with Kaisercraft lace and a little love heart charm.  The flowers are by kaisercraft and the sprawling ferns created using the Magnolia Doohickey Die.




Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. WOW.
    An amazing card, love your coloring and colors, the papers, flowers, everything...
    Hugs, Kaia

    ReplyDelete