This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 28 February 2014

Hummingbird Ring

Hi :)
It's Kathy here with a High Hopes card to show you.
This stamp is called Hummingbird Ring.  It's very beautiful isn't it!
I've never seen a hummingbird in real life before so I "Googled" them and found that they come in many different colour combinations. I think they would make a gorgeous set of cards if you just changed the sentiment and birds colouring on each one.
I think you could use it for lots of occasions but I just used a "general" type sentiment from the new Whimsy set Everyday Moments.


The beautiful papers are from the Summer Stories pad by Teresa Collins.  And I've also used a Sun Kiss Prima Button.

Thanks for dropping by for a look today :)
Kathy
Stamping Still

No comments:

Post a Comment