This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Emily meets Marianne Design

Hello Everyone,

Oh I have a lovely image today for you called "Emily" by Whimsy Stamps and I decided I wanted Emily's swing to swing through the Marianne Design Birds Pergola.  I cut out the image and added some twine as the swing rope.

I have also used the Marianne Design Collectables Garden Set CR1346.  You can see the garden sign on the left hand side and the spade and fork to the right.

The paper is by Magnolia and many are on sale right now, the paper shown through the Pergola is the new Marianne Design release Belle Fleu paper bloc.



Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card and image so beautifully coloured too with lots of lovely detail added x

    ReplyDelete