This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 5 March 2014

WASH


Morning Everyone,

I have been playing with the new Trellis Flowers Marianne Design Die and it is the perfect accompaniment for this little Bildmalarna image called WASH .  I have added some climbing roses and some leaves using the Magnolia Heart Swirl die

The papers are actually from the Magnolia christmas collection called North Pole and and right now are on sale with 40% off at BunnyZoe.  Not just for christmas!



I have also used the Magnolia Lovely Fence and a crotcheted cream doily and added the sentiment "Sent With Love" by Whimsy.   The image is coloured with distress inks.


As usual more pictures and info can be found on my blog HERE.  I also have candy if you want to hop over.
Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is just adorable and perfect in every way xx

    ReplyDelete