This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 6 May 2014

New Baby

Hi :)
It's Kathy here. I've made a card using a gorgeous Whimsy Stamp by Sylvia Zet called New Baby.
And isn't it so adorable!


I also used the new Happy Day sentiment set by CC Designs.  I think this worked really well with the image.  It's cute and it meant the card could be used for a new baby or for a baby shower or when someone announces they're having a baby.  I have had a few occasions to make cards for people at work who are going on maternity leave and I like to give them something then, but don't know the happy details yet. This card would be perfect for that.

The papers are from a Crate Paper pad called Little Bo Peep and I also used the Magnolia Tilda Lace die.
I used a gem and a Prima Sun Kissed Button.

Thanks for dropping by today.
Kathy
Stamping Still

No comments:

Post a Comment