This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 24 October 2014

Kisses

Hi :)  it's Kathy here.
I thought I would share some new release CC Designs goodies with you.

This adorable new Roberto's Rascals stamp is called Kisses.
This little girl is just so much like my Granddaughter Layla.  And it is exactly how our cat Indie looks when he's trying to cope with her cuddles and kisses too!
I just love this image SO MUCH!




I also used the CC Designs Heart Border die on the card too.

I love this image so much that I thought I might colour it again and put it in a shadowbox frame for my granddaughter.  I think it will make a lovely Christmas decoration for her room.  She could bring it out each year and perhaps add things to it too by placing little ornaments she makes, photos or wish lists inside.



It's wonderful to be able to use stamps to make beautiful handmade gifts as well as cards isn't it? :)  This stamp is currently on *pre-order and will be arriving in stock next week.

Thanks for dropping by today :)
Kathy

1 comment: